Receive Video CVs of qualified candidates and see candidates' English language and interpersonal skills in action.
The process of recruiting from overseas
Recruiting internationally enables you to access a much wider talent pool of qualified healthcare staff, and improve your clinical outcomes in the process. Our main focus is on providing high quality candidates from the Philippines, but we also have links to India and the Middle East.
The recruitment and selection process is easier than you might think, because My Healthcare Recruit focus on making every step trouble-free:
Schedule a live interview with a candidate you like quickly and easily using our scheduling software. Interact with the candidate and share unique aspects of your role.
If you like a candidate, you will issue them with a conditional offer of employment subject to their successful NMC registration and visa application. Some applicants require financial support for registration costs between offer and arrival - these are guaranteed.
Once a candidate has received their NMC decision letter, you can then issue a certificate of sponsorship for authorisation by UK Visas & Immigration. Candidates usually enter the UK as a Band 3 or Band 4 nurse until they have received their NMC Pin.
Subject to a satisfactory visa approval candidates arrive in the UK. It is stanfard to offer candidates a relocation package to support them with some of these costs including travel charges, initial accommodation charges, and visa costs.
Following the successful commencement of the candidate in role, the relevant fees are payable to My Healthcare Recruit. These fees are extremely competitive.
Non-EEA applicants are required to sit an OSCE test within six months of arriving in the UK in order to receive their NMC Pin. Support is available for OSCE preparation.
The process works because you can:
- Screen a wider talent pool in less time – don’t waste time on candidates that don’t meet your needs
- Review high quality candidates at a time of your convenience
- Use our easy-scheduling tool to avoid unnecessary coordination of time-zone availability
- Enjoy easy video interviewing with no downloads or special requirements
- Access candidates without a desktop computer via mobile-technology
- Treat candidates equitably by making sure they all have the same interview experience
- Benefit from our knowledge of video interviewing best practice to get the most from your interactions
- Collaborate with colleagues through our live video software that enables multiple members of an interview panel to join and participate
- Quickly share recorded interviews with colleagues
- Easily rank, rate and comment on candidates as you see them
- Make hiring decisions quicker, and have your candidates start sooner
Request a free consultation
Leave your email address and we’ll contact you to arrange a free consultation session
We have a network of agents globally who partner with us to ensure we are providing candidates with the best possible experience. All of our agents have signed up to our ethical recruitment policy.
If you are interested in working with us as an agent, please contact [email protected]